Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2010, 09:08 PM   #11
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Need some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfNut View Post
you know if you clear your cookies you can vote over and over......just sayin....I've been busy. Goal is to swing percentages tonight. lol
I thought about that, but I kinda wanted to see if I could get it swung over to our side with different IPs if anyone there knows how to check that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgop View Post
I'm curious-what is the point of the poll other than to stir the pot for the local residents? If your board is making decision based upon a newspaper poll, you're got major problems.

Everyone wants a raise, but at the end of the day, millions have had their salaries actually cut (not held steady, but actual cuts) or lost their jobs in the past 2 years, so those are the people you're not going to win over or gain any of their sympathy.

I am not looking for sympathy, and you are correct in the pot stirring comment. I am underpaid already (yes I understand that millions of others are also) my wife has been unemployed for a year and half with no good prospects now and she has management, supervisory, retail, taxes and other experience and cannot find a job. I think the board is going to give the bonus and the poll wont sway them, but this is just my way of hitting back. I wouldn't ask anyone who doesn't feel comfortable or agree with my position to vote. I don't think the board is making decisions based on a poll, but it will be fun to see them try to figure out how the poll was in our favor.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote