Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2010, 08:09 AM   #1
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default iPhone/iPad Tips and Tricks

I keep learning new stuff on my iphone that makes using it more and more of a joy every day.
I added iPad because OS4.0 is supposed to come next month, and the tips and tricks should be the same.
Don't be shy about posting things you may think are completely obvious. I'm sure I will.
Let's try to keep this in order by adding to a list.

Here goes...

1. Don't use a metallic cover. It'll zero out your GPS reception and seriously degrade your cellular/data reception.

2. When you are scrolling down through a forum like here at CA and want to get back to the top of the screen to get to "Today's Post" and stuff, just tap the very top of the screen and you'll return to the top of the page immediately. Saves a lot of time. (I use the full version, never saw the mobile version of CA)

3. Go to setings/brightness and turn on your Auto Brightness. It saves tons of battery. Either that or turn it off and take your brightness down as low as you can stand it. That extends the battery by leaps as well.

4. Go to Settings/General/Bluetooth and turn it off if you don't use it. That saves a ton of battery life as well. Sometimes it's turned on by default, and some apps turn it on when you don't need it. If you haven't noticed it's on, it's a great way to save lots of battery.

I'm looking forward to see what you guys can share!!!