Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

First Name: Týr
Trading: (8)
VR
LasciviousXXX has disabled reputation
Default A small celebration

Hey there CA Fam. Wanted to share a quick bit of good news with you guys.

My wife, Echo, and I moved down to Phoenix a year and a half ago after she was offered a job with a great company. It was sorely needed as we both needed a change of pace and scenery... and the pay raise didn't hurt. Well, she's been doing well, really well, in her new position. So much so that another company began contacting her with prospective job offers. While flattering, she really didn't entertain the offers as she was happy with her company. Well, recently she received a call from what she thought was one of the Director's of the rival company asking her if she would at least come in for an interview. She accepted and ended up meeting the owners of the company who apparently like doing job interviews themselves. They made her a great offer and after some back and forth discussion of terms, Echo accepted the job offer

I can't tell you how proud I am as its such a confidence booster to be head-hunted by another company. I am very happy and proud and we'll definitely be celebrating tonight.

One other little piece of news is that a local buddy and his wife recently gave birth to their first son. He is a good friend of mine who is an occasional cigar smoker. He also plays on the local law enforcement hockey league so we gave him a pretty big congrats already but he had a box of cigars made to celebrate the birth of his son. Just wanted to post a pic as I am very happy for him.

So congrats to my wife. And also congrats to my buddy Jamie on the birth of Liam Gabriel Guzman

LasciviousXXX is offline   Reply With Quote