Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2010, 10:34 PM   #1
Chinogobraap

Default Cigar Thief

The holiday went awesome, GF came into town with a box of ashtons 898's as a gift from her dad, saw some good friends and ate so much meat I might go vegetarian for a while. A few of us met up at my place before heading off to a friends place. I brought about 20 gars to smoke and pass out because i know a few people never bring gars to gatherings but still want one...being generous on bang, chug and meat day I brought extras.

A few close friend and 2 of their guests that I didn't know met up at my place to trade a few cigars and I usually let them pick one or two. I know I brought 5 Montecristo #1's and that there were 17 remaining( I rarely smoke this box its really good) I've been saving these since 2004, bought them in Hong Kong, and then brought them from California with me. I wouldn't even care if i saw them smoking on it later and just assumed it was fine to pick...thats cool. However, the box has since gone missing, gone...poof. it just pisses me off the humi is now going in the room.

All in all its just a box and the weekend was chill and a great brief mental checkout.

Sorry just had to vent