Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2010, 01:39 PM   #1
gijoey959

Default I need lots of cigar bands, what should I do?

I'm looking to make a humidor with a cool exterior, so I thought of gluing different types of cigar bands on the outside. I already have a head start, and I will get more from buying different sticks, but I would like a large variety of bands, as in 1 of each or as close as I can get to that, and the quantity I need is pretty immense

I'll be needing about 1,570 from rough math, this is gonna be a mini-fridge sized humidor, so I've been trying to find a way to get different bands, but I'm turning up only custom printed bands and collectible portrait bands of historical figures, etc...

Anyone know how to get bands without smoking 1,570 cigars in a short period my local store doesn't keep bands, so don't think I didn't ask

if you guys have any spare bands, I'm not looking for any brand in particular, but I would be glad to pay shipping, other than that, anywhere that just sells a sh** ton of assorted actual bands?

this is also posted in a forum where I'm a little less new
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...=143&t=1041952
in case this sounds like a "I need bands for counterfeit plz" kind of thing