Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default Anyone own a GMC Acadia?

So it's almost time to put the wife in a new car. She currently has a 4Runner which I love and would love to put her in a new one but she feels it's a little small for our needs. She really has her mind set on the Acadia after looking at almost every mid sized SUV out there except for the new Explorer(Furthest thing from a Ford guy) and if they have them in stock the new Land Rover Evoque. I am not too crazy about the Acadia (not a huge fan of GM either) but it's a lot nicer IMHO than the Traverse but happy wife, happy life so it looks like that may be the route we go. The part that kills me is the fact that she is sold on it due to the rear Captains chairs as it will be easier with the baby and a second to come eventually. I was thinking Tahoe for this reason but surprisingly the Tahoe is smaller interior wise than the Acadia and Traverse.
So to make a long story short to the guys/ladies who own the Acadia what are your opinions of them and how has ownership been? Any glaring issues or problems? I figured I would start doing my homework as this will most likely be our next vehicle. Might as well go into it well informed.