Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #11
maninblack
Will smoke for food

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (80)
Partagas
maninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tatuaje Saints & Sinners club

This post was totally unnecessary. Hope the mods delete it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill86 View Post
I don't think the "BOTL" are the reason he releases a new cigar every day....I'm sorry I think it's because he's a whore and just wants to pad his wallet with money from cigars that all taste the same. Along with some dumb@$$ trendy name, band or packaging. He's the Justin Bieber of the cigar world. A joke. In my book his good cigars are about 2/10 so he's shooting 20% IMO.

I've stated this before he's laughing in your faces......Tatuaje - Tattoo....are you kidding me?!?! Tattoo Tattoo......that's just so creative, notice how he's putting the same bands on his cigars now? Not even changing the bands! Just the words on them! I feel like I'm preaching on deaf ears though.

I want to see a post where someone says "PETE PLEASE RELEASE 400+ CIGARS A YEAR!" Then I want to see say..... 10,000 people that agree. You won't find that anywhere.....it doesn't exist. No one is forcing him to release 400+ cigars a year.

The only people that defend Pete are the few that can afford to keep buying all these LE cigars. So of course if you have the coin you're going to say RELEASE MOAR!!!!! If you, like most people cannot afford 400 boxes a year.... you are probably sick and tired of this pathetic charade.

Come to the dark side, we have cookies.

My 8 cents.