Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Montecristo RED Corona

For a man that never smokes NCs, I sure have had a bunch in 2011. I smoked this today and was shaken and
shocked. They were ordered for troop support and for the "free stuff". Even if the "stuff" ain't "free" by a long
shot, I don't get too worked up, as long as there are troops in conflict. But I never thought I would like these
cigars. Not only did I like them, they tasted downright Cuban. There was a rich, creamy character from the
connecticut wrapper, and a full dose of twang, accompanied by a fruity taste not unlike a good Bolivar BF.
The cigar burned agonizingly slow, but the draw was perfect. I would rank the cigar, in terms of copycat
flavors, between a mild and non-peppery PSD4 and a Juan Lopez No.2.

As I write this, you can still get the deal I got on these cigars at JR, although again, deal is a funny word,
they are not cheap cigars. However they may be priced right for you, who knows. All I know is that they
do not suck. And you get some "free stuff".

Attached Images
File Type: jpg amontered.jpg (45.4 KB, 270 views)
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote