Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
Drez
The Warden

First Name: Frank
Trading: (35)
Cohiba MarineCorps (Retired)
Drez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of light
Default Oliva fans

For any of you guys that like oliva out there I have a couple comments / questions.

I was getting some more bombs ready and I was going through one of my trays and decided " hey a oliva series g robusto maduro it should make for a good before work / quick smoke" so I grabbed it and set it on fire.

Question is how long do you guys rest the oliva's for and what do you find it's sweet spot to be?

Reason I ask is because I took a while off cigars (due to work and other things that took up alot of time and money) and now got back to were I can enjoy them again and am revisiting a stash with a min of 11 months of rest.

I have smoked the series g before and liked it but I don't ever recall liking it this much. The flavor profile I picked up was a nice leather/spice with hints of sweetness. Mind you my palate is still new and I am mostly on a like / don't like basis.

I don't know if it's the age or just me so I want to know from you guys what flavor profiles you pick up on these and how long you like to let them sit.

I'm gonna pick up a box of these or a few 5er's next time I see them on the monster cause I'm digging these right now for a good everyday smoke.

I also have some o's that I'm gonna try tomorrow and see how those are.

Sorry for the long rant

/end rant

/begin other user feedback on these
Drez is offline   Reply With Quote