Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2010, 03:33 PM   #1
Sancho Fuente
Bungle in the Jungle

First Name: Tom
Trading: (4)
Sancho Fuente will become famous soon enough
Default Quitting smoking, who is with me?

Of course this is a thread about quitting cigarettes.

I'm only 23, a pack a day smoker and in good health. This isn't something I'm doing because I'm breathing from a tube, and it's not something that I am being forced to do either. It's to the point where I still enjoy smoking cigarettes, but at the same time every one I light up I look at and wonder why I still do it. I set myself a quit date of Dec. 1 and am actually feeling like I will be going through it 100% this time.

I am not making this post for people to say good job, or congratulations, or whatever. I am looking for people who are feeling the same way and want to quit, who are willing to commit, and who are willing to see this through having some other people to talk to for support. I figure if everyone makes it to the end of Dec without cigarettes we do a GB on a good box of smokes or something with the money we will end up saving. (Not the important part but a way for all of us to celebrate)

Anyway, if anyone is interested in doing something like this, let me know. We can either end up making an official thread about it or BS about our lack of nicotine through PMs or whatever.

Now back to the original question, who is with me?