View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 01:13 PM   #54
KenyanSandBoa
The Nightman Cometh...

First Name: Jim
Trading: (74)
Trinidad
KenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the roughKenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the roughKenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Who has a Keurig coffee pot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSledn View Post
Yes! Ours is more of a motor like problem. Yesterday, I did clean it out with vineagar/water. Ran fine when I did that part. Later went to make a cup of tea and the problem resurfaced. Took longer to brew. Then it brewed half of what it was supposed to. Hit the button after it was ready again. Brewed fine that time. It's getting quite annoying to say the least. Darn machine is not even 4 months old.

Glad to know we are not the only ones experiencing a problem with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonesledn View Post
just got off the phone with customer service. they are sendingout a replacement, no charge. they dont want the old machine back, just want me to send the little black holder part back to the manufacter to effectively disable the machine. i have a myK attachment, so i dont need it anyway. looks like the old one will go out into my garage"mancave smoking room"

they refered to the problems as "short brew" and "delayed brew"

great customer service, i will say that.
Well, I guess the one good thing is it seems this problem has happened enought that Keurig is prepared to replace the machines and stand by their product. However, I can totally see why you would be mad with your machine only being 4 months old.