View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 05:17 AM   #5
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's been your biggest cigar influence on & offline?

It's been a lot of different guys here and back at CS that influenced me, and continue to influence my choices.
I can't break it down to a specific individual because as I did research I'd make posts asking questions about certain cigars and types of cigars, and the whole of the brotherhood would work to educate me.
I also lean(ed) heavily on reviews here.

A few guys I can think of off the top of my head who have made a big impact are Dball, sofaman, icehog3, akumushi, kelmac04, daklugs, lenguamour, blueface, and many, many more.
Each step of the way someone has jumped in to help me learn and experience that particular portion of my slide.