View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 08:43 AM   #753
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Steelers fans check in...

I'm just glad this season is over. I've been nothing but thoroughly pissed since Tomlin let Ben play in the San Fran game. I knew that move would cost us a ring, and it did. At the expense of the Broncos, no less. That is so embarrassing I hope they can't even show their faces all winter.
It's what happens when a coach lets players run his ball team. Another thing that raises my blood pressure dramatically.

That said, I have to say that Tebow really did pull his game together and my boy Demaryius Thomas shredded our secondary. I've watched Thomas all season and beat my head on the wall for half the season until Tebow woke up and found him. I knew he was capable of huge things and drafted him three or four times this year in my fantasy league. Ultimately he paid dividends. That team played with incredible heart yesterday and were wholly unselfish. The polar opposite of what the Steelers showed these last five or six weeks. There's probably a good lesson there for me.

I can't ever remember a rookie class that has made such a huge impact in the NFL as this year's. It's been an incredible season of football.
I'll be pulling for Houston and The Pack from here on out, I'd like to see that show come February 5th.